James Bond Island Tour
Overview - Explore the most amazing Phang Nga Bay by a private speed boat with an English-speaking guide who will be escorting you throughout this day tour. An opportunity to explore the magic limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay and discover under-sea-caves by canoeing to natural lagoon where you may see ‘king fisher’, ‘wild monkey’, ‘sea eagle’ and ‘mudskipper’. Visit either Koh Tapu or James Bond Island where the movie, ‘The man with the golden gun- James Bond 007’ was filmed and it is one of the most iconic of Phang Nga Bay.
- Transfer services throughout the itinerary with English speaking guide escort
- Tour by speedboat to the islands as per itinerary
- Thai set lunch on the beach at Rang Yai Island
- Sightseeing and Sea Canoe tour as per itinerary
- Soft drink and fruits (available on board) & Bottle of drinking water, cold face towel (available in the vehicle)
- Per person Price quote is applicable for adults and children
- Entering sea cave will depend on the tide, All above program and timing are approximate and can be changed without prior notice, sites will be visited depending on local conditions such as weather, tide, traffic and other beyond control situations. No refunds will be made for un-visited sites due to bad weather.